Jammu & Kashmir floods in September 2014 were the worst the state experienced in 60 years. It is a national calamity with heavy loss of lives and livelihood. The state is still struggling to get back to normalcy as thousands of families are still struggling without even the very basic amenities.
- Over 300 lives lost
- 400 villages fully submerged
- Thousands of families lost their homes
- 20 Lakh people have suffered losses
- Lack of clean drinking water, food and cloths
- Severe threat to health as epidemics loom large
Your donations will help in funding immediate relief activities:
- Clean Drinking Water
- Medical Camps and Medicine distribution
- Family Health and Hygiene Kits
- Special Child and Mother Nutrition Support Kits
- Support to Schools
Donations are eligible for tax exemption according to section 80G.
Read our FAQ for more clarifications on our relief efforts and donation information.